Re: First gear problems

If it turns out that you need a new trans, I have a couple of 2H's that
I'd sell for $150 plus shipping each. I'm in NH, if you happen to be
anywhere near. You could probably just replace the spring, though. I don't
know much about transmissions, so if somebody else says something
different that knows what they're talking about, ignore me : )
	-Josiah

'87 GLi
'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah