ND Count

OK, I know there are a lot of you who are just tired of seeing the ND posts,
but I couldn't resist this one. I decided to check the show registration
site and here's what I came up with:

122 total entries (There could be more in the next few days, but the show is
limited to 155)

27 of those 122 are Sciroccos. That's 22% of the show!

Golf/GTi's are close behind with 26 vehicles entered.

And the weather is scheduled to be HOT on Sunday. Weather reports as of this
morning are predicting highs of 95 on Sunday. See you all there!

-- Craig Williams
1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (Breaking in the Motor)
1987 Jetta GLi 1.8 16V (Daily Driver)
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For the Wife & baby to be)