Re:

maybe he's just worried about getting things off in general :)

Scirocco content :
got my "DIGIFIZ" Scirocco GTX back from suspension balancing
that was done by a Scirocco Racing professional ( DIVINOL Cup series )

the car is even lower now but handles better.
I tried myself before, to reduce bouncyness on my suspension,
but I thought it was the rebound that was too weak and there I was  mislead..
In the end he found out that my limiter rubbers at front were too long,
so the front could only dive in half an inch an was then bounced back by the rubber.

happy driving !
Dirk

<scirocco16v@europe.com> writes:
>anyone got any tips for getting these off...i'm a little worried about
>this part cuz i don't want to break anything...TIA

First, try identifyling WTF it is that "THESE" are.
:)

Shawn Meze I love pointless e-mail.
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!