RE: ND Friday night/cell numbers

Yeah i think we ought to pass around cell phones numbers to get in contact
with each other.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Night Shadow
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 10:44 PM
To: andkat
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: ND Friday night

I will be there Friday. Mark Hausler has been trying to get something
together.  I have Mark's cell, and I think we were just going to meet at
the hotel.  (Look for a Silver TDI Golf with Colorado plates.... :-)

Eric

80 Rocco (Daily Driver)(!!!FOR SALE!!!)
81 Rocco S (2.0 16v swap and restore in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Shiny and new, will make a good winter beater :-) )

-Kelli Fox

On Tue, 16 May 2000, andkat wrote:

> So who is going to be there Friday night?  Where we gonna meet?  I'm sure
us washingtonians will be fairly tired from the long drive, but I'm also
fairly sure we will be needing some good brewskis.