Re: oxs

I was also wondering the same thing.  Is there any difference in performance
with/without an oxs?  The PO of my car pulled off just about all of the
emissions controls including the oxs, but since the computer is made for a
car with oxs I'm wondering if I should put one back on the car.

Casey
84 Roc