Re: Mk1 Dash Speaker

--- T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Kareem wrote:
> >
> > I'm about to swap in a near mint '76 Mk1 dash into
> my '81.
> > Anyone have any suggestions/experiences re: a good
> dash
> > speaker to swap in there. What size goes in there
> anyways?
> > Thanks,

Ya know, I got the new Crutchfield catalog the other
day and it seems that Rockford Fosgate is offering a 5
channel Surround processor for the car now. $400, but
will transform 2 channel into 5! Could be a use for
that blank space. Not much room below though.

Just a thought

=====
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s