ICE part III

OK, I've picked up my new hardware.. Kenwood KDC-715S head unit (CD w/mask
flipover face), and a pair of Boston Rally RC41 component speakers - 4"
driver for front door panel, plus separate tweeter to go in the holes from
the crappy old dried up component speakers that are in the car now.  I *may*
add a pair of 4x6's in the rear in the stock location, IF the mounting stuff
is still there (gotta check).  Or maybe a small sub later.  But I want to
avoid having an amp wired up someplace in the back, I want to keep the hatch
area CLEAN.. so for now, just the fronts, new head, and my MD changer.. :D

The good news is that this will all be in in time for the ND trip, so I will
have something half-decent to listen to.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0