Re: (non tech) Mk1 Neighbor.

Unfortunately, too many cars are in the hands of assholes like that who beat
them to shit...
Case in point is the 81 Scirocco S that I bought for 40 bucks.  It was at one
time a nice Mars Red S with all the options and now it's a trashed pile of
junk.  It was abused, hacked, crashed, trashed, mashed, you name it...makes
you want to just smack the owner in the head.  I bought it just out of pity
and wanted to fix it, but, they even dented to roof by standing on it (yeah,
go figure...) and it's just beyond fixing.  I've tried to salvage as much as
I can from it and I still can't bring myself to haul the rest of it to the
crusher.

Tom