(non tech) Mk1 Neighbor.

Its funny when it happens.  You're just walking around your neighborhood on a
nice evening stroll and you realize that someone less than a 1/4 mile from
you has a Mk1 in front of their house.  I mean, I NEVER see Mk1's on the road
anymore.... maybe 2x a year and there's another one practically a block away.
 I know he's a VW guy cause the car had VW seatcovers and there was a quantum
in the driveway as well.  Anybody else on the list with a green MK1 in
downtown GSO?

Dan May - Greensboro NC
8716VScirocco
'79Scirocco