From: doug c. <scirocco16v@europe.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 9:30 AM
Subject: tool needed ASAP

> i'm in need of the special tool that is used to get the hubcap off the
stock teardrop rims on the 16v rocco...for some reason the PO didn't have
it, and i need to fairly quickly so i can hopefully get on my new
bilsteins+H&Rs, a new caliper and pads, and then get it all inspected and
registered in time for the Ohio list meet.  I was just wondering if anyone
has an extra one laying around for some reason that they they wouldn't mind
getting rid of...TIA