Re: No start. :(

On Sun, May 14, 2000 at 01:46:45AM -0400, Testastrega@aol.com wrote:

> sounds like a bad hall sender for sure.....it will pulse when the key is
> first turned on but no pulse spark...

Exactly what is happening! I get one little spark when i first crank, then
nothing. I'll make up one of those LED test lights they show in the
bentley and check it in the morning. The little plastic connector on the
side of the distributor has been kinda broken for a while... the connector
just sorta flops there.  Pr'haps one of the wires has shorted out or
broken.  Is the dealer likely to have a hall sensor in stock or am I
gonna have to order it? Also, I guess I'll need a new dist. rotor... have
to crush the old one off to get at where the hall sensor is. Grrr.. At
least it's stuck at a safe place.

Dan

--
I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican.

		-- Dan Quayle