Re: easy way to drop a tranny?

Owen wrote:

> Guys, my rocco is in the emergency room (garage)... I have to race tomorrow
> and it just realised the leak I thought was coming from my oil pan, is
> actually coming from the rear main seal cover plate thing behind the tranny
> housing.  Its all loose.  Anybody have any tips for dropping the tranny
> tonight and having it back together by tomorrow for racing?
>
>        any tips appreciated.
>
>       TIA
>
> Owen

Liquid Wrench before hand
Loketite during assembly
12 point drivers for CV joints, don't hex wrench them.
Simple Green cleaner before hand
Support engine when you disconnect motor mount.
Free rear mount as well to aid in getting things loose.

Gotta go, the Roc is calling-

(Soooo much to be done, so little time)
TBerk