NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, my 79 Mk1 is now dead at least for the time
being.  I was on my way to work when a little girl in
a 97 jetta ran the red light and hit my rt front.  So
far the damage I can see is...
1 rt fender
1rt strut(broken in half)
1 13x6" factory BBS mesh rim
2 Radiator mounts
1 front bumper
1 Rt tie rod
1 Rt lower suspension arm
Amazingly the air dahm is untouched.  Still hurts
though as I just painted the car a little over a week
ago.  She's not drivable(wheel is stuffed up next to
the inner fender) but it's not that bad right?
Hopefully her insurance will cover it(I've kept
reciepts on every modd ever done to it) and if not
then well, my aunt is a lawyer.  I'll just have to
wait for the insuance adjuster comes out.  For the
time being I'm making due with a f**king nissan sentra
rental.  (God please shoot me)
Sorry to bitch, just had to get it off my chest...
George-
crying a river of water-cooled tears