RE: Painted My 81 S spoiler last night

Im debating on wether or not I should clean my wheels for the show hehe....

"dirtiest roc at ND"

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Craig Williams
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2000 8:47 AM
To: Scirocco
Subject: Painted My 81 S spoiler last night

Hey Guys,

I have to pat myself on the back a little bit. A buddy of mine came over
last night to teach me a little about wet sanding to prep my recently
repaired front spoiler. We did some wet sanding on that thing all the way
down to 1000 grit paper. Then we set up a lot of plastic to make a spray
booth in my garage, mixed the paint and hit that thing with about five coats
of paint.

It looks super sweet. Real shiney, smooth and no runs. I can't wait to bolt
it up to the car. Just in time for the ND show. You guys better be watching
out for me!

Later -- Craig Williams
1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (Breaking in the Motor)
1987 Jetta GLi 1.8 16V (Daily Driver)
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For the Wife & baby to be)