$$$$; <was death of my GTI>

Whell, the insurance adjuster guy came yesterday and looked over my newly
smashed GTI.  Today, he called back and offered to pay $1000 for the car.  I
promptly told him to go suck his own ball sack.  Then he said that he could
go to $1500!  Then i reminded him that my sister never did rent that car
that they were gonna let her have untill she could find another car.  So the
final settelment was $1700!!!  Woo-Hoo!!  I still have to buy the car back
from the insurance, but it should only be $100 at most.  I feel that i got
out of this pretty good, though, im gonna end up loaning most of the
settlement to my sister so she can get a new car for herself.  Oh whell,
jsut thought everyone would like to know.  I thought that $1700 was pretty
damn good, especially since i bought it about 5 years ago with 70K, for only
$1100, now it has over 100K and is rusted to shit!  Anywhoo, im gonna have
lots of parts comin up for sale soon, so if anyone wants anything from a
stock '84 GTI, silver exterior, Blue interior, let me know.  I will be using
the engine to fix my GLI, so that will not be available.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (FOR SALE or TRADE for scirocco S!)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!
My web page (work in progress!)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~xscirocco16vx/index.html.html