Help!

I sent a message yesterday, but I'm not sure if everyone could see it, I
just disabled the HTML so it should work now...

Here's my problem (updated from yesterday):  my oil pressure light is
constantly on - a dim red, and goes brighter when I up the rpms... i put
stop leak in a couple days ago, then yesterday my rad fan stopped working.
Someone told me (forget yor name) that the stop leak might have clogged up
the thermostat so I changed the rad fluid and was going to change the
thermostat when I found out that a few of the bolts for my powersteering
pump were stripped :) so I couldn't remove any of the brackets, thus not
getting to the thermostat... I checked the rad fan switch and shorted it out
and it worked... and to make things worse, when I switch to 2nd gear, I
can't get it out of gear.. arrghhh!

    So after all that I drove home to rest my rocco and take the insurance
off of it for the time being and still the same, I drove all the way without
going into 2nd, then at the end I did and it got stuck again, oil pressure
light was on the whole way, but when I parked the fan worked!!

    Does any one have any ideas?  Oh, I also have a wicked valve tap. My
next step is to change the thermostat and check the oil pressure. A faulty
pump could do this and cause a valve tap correct? (hydraulic lifters). As
for the tranny, I don't know where to start, the linkage is a little off
but...