Re: Tires

I have a brand new set on my garage floor.
195-50-vr15
I'll tell you what I think as soon as I get my bbs
wheel repaired.  I can't wait to get them on the rocco
again.  I hope they handle nice, cause the price was
real cheap something like $53 ea.  The tread pattern
is similar to my friends  Yoko A520.  I hope they
handle comparably.

btw is anyone interested in a set of 15" corrado g-60
rims (not the bbs ones)?  I have a set with almost new
tires.  let me know if it interests you.

.02
Tony

-- "Alonzo Q.  Peterson" <peteraq@email.msn.com>