Work your passion - ND Charity show

Hi everyone. Sorry for the blacket post but time is short.
Wanted to drop a reminder about our charity show less than 2
weeks away. Check it out here.
http://www.newdimensions.com/show

We also will have pre-admission tickets available at the store from
now till the show day. So bring your food or $5 to the store and get
your advance ticket so you do not have to wait in the lines at the
show.

We will have a few new product surprises at the show also.

Also have a few job openings like every company in Silicon Valley.

Shipper-Parts-Shop Assistant Wanted:

New Dimensions is looking for a parts shipping/receiving and shop
person. Familiar with Fed-ex or UPS a plus. Applicants need to be
a VW-Audi enthusiast and enjoy working in a VW-Audi
environment.  Job duties include shipping, receiving, inventory
control and odd shop jobs. We need responsible, reliable, people
that are seeking, growth opportunities in a growing industry.

We have a few other openings.
Visit our careers page at
http://www.newdimensions.com/career.html

Thanks