Re: tech day... daun?

--- Dave Novak <toastworks@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Ok.. several listers agreed to help me out on some sort
> of tech day.. Which
> totally rocks.. You folks don't know how much I
> appreciate this..
> seriously...
>
> Our bold, brave and fearless Daun Yeagley graciously
> volunteered his help,
> and since I've lost his email address altogether, I'm
> publicly asking him to
> pick a date.
>
> You said sometime in June, right Daun?
>
> Ahh well. you can get back to me privately.. I guess I'd
> be looking for a
> saturday or sunday.. doesn't matter much..
>
> here's the dates that are bad for me:
> weekend of may 27
> sat, june 3 (my band has two shows)
> weekend of june 17
>
> I hope one of those dates works for you, Daun.. Again
> shitloads of thanks in
> advance.
>
> -Dave
> '81 Scirocco 16v
> '87 Subaru GL 4WD Wagon

Sorry I'm taking so long to get back...   I have this
*slight* problem at the moment, and that is I'm currently
in search of a new job.  (Got WAY sick of the place, so I
left last week - currently burning up my vacation time.)
Once I get that straightened out, I will know a little more
of when I might be available and we'll work something out.
I'd REALLY hate to see you get rid of the car just because
you can't get it running.

C'mon guys, there's GOT to be someone a little closer that
could give our buddy a hand.  ANYONE????????????????

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.