Help with the kak virus

Hey everyone,

I am by no means a pro at this stuff, but this is related to the virus that
got passed around on the list last week or so. I had it on my machine and I
tracked down the following page to help rid your computer of it. BTW, an
easy way to tell if you have it is if your signature goes away after
everytime you start up.

http://www.datafellows.com/v-descs/kak.htm

Scirocco content -- I've got about 350 miles on my new motor. Planning to
rev it up to 5000 rpms once I hit 500 miles. Woo hoo!

--Craig Williams
1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (Breaking in the Motor)
1987 Jetta GLi 1.8 16V (Daily Driver)
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For the Wife & baby to be)