Dumb, dumb, dumb...

Well, it's happened again for the 3rd time since October...another fatality
accident involving illegal drag racing on neighborhood streets.  And once
again, the victim was an innocent person in a car that wasn't involved in the
dragrace.  The victim was a female passenger in the car and there were two
kids in the back seat (7 and 12).  Little stoplight competitions are fine up
to a point (i.e. THE SPEED LIMIT!), but, please folks, let's use our heads
and be careful out there!

Glad I got off before it happened, it just kills me to see that kind of
senseless loss of life.

Tom (seen too many stupid crashes like this)