Re: Canada this summer?

Zach Vrooman wrote:

>  <snip>  It's actually spelled "poutine"  and I think it's the rudest shit
> I've ever
> tasted :)
> </snip>
>
> Obviously you have never tasted lutefisk, or even SEEN it. <snip>
>
> Stuck in a land with no Del Taco,
> Zach

(That stuff is made with LYE, right?)

Heh, we all have something. Thank God I only have to touch chitin's once
a year, for good luck. (Hey, we got off topic)

TBerk

Scirocco content: I'm going with 205/55/14 on the Roc. I have a set of
'maypops' on there now and they are One 205/60/13 and three 195/60/14s.
I don't like lopro tires, I like fat tires with med to tall sidewalls.
So there. Humph.