Solo racing

Well just on sunday I went to my Sports car clubs(the winnipeg sports
car club http://www.wscc.mb.ca/  race track. Click here
http://www.wscc.mb.ca/homep/track.html to see the race track that the
solo racing is held.They also have solo racing around cones. I wuz at
the race track and YIPES you get some damb good speed on this track. At
turn 3 you hit 100MPH. I just about shit myself I have flaged here for
awhile and I didn't realize the hit those speeds here! There wasn't solo
racing yesterday so I didn't get to try my skillz on the th track :( But
I had a blast flaging the race school that we run. In a couple of weeks
I will be racing around the track in my 85 VW Scirocco 1.8l 8V. I know
that this will make me spend more money on yet more parts! Heh I have
jcwhitney front and rear sway bar! I actually have no probs with there
sway bar, there are a custom install though. So they don't bolt right in
to the old bolts. They actually bolt even closer to the tire which adds
even more antiway! Any who I will talk to you later!!!

Shawn Falzarano
Winnipeg, Manitoba
1985 VW Scirocco 1.8l 8V