more on [mk2] brakes

Hey there all
I just re-did my rear brakes over the weekend.  Now
one of my hubs makes a raspy sound when it is rotated,
and the dust-cap wants to work itself out when it is
rotated (air in the grease?).

Any ideas?  What did I screw up?  I put in new drums,
inner & outer bearings, shoes, spring kit, cylinder...
The only original parts are the hub (which does have
some scoring on where the outer bearing sits) and the
upper lever that goes between the tops of the brake
pads.

All in all, I found that I like working on disc brakes
much better than drums.

=====
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl