Re: Non-rocco Volkswagen LUPO spy photos! Are they coming here?

Funny you should say that... a friend of mine put a VR6 in a gold MK4 Polo -
it was in PVW & a few of the other VW mags in 1998.
Looks so neat you'd think it came like that from the factory.
Acceleration & handling is awesome and it doesn't feel as front-heavy as
you'd think, helped no doubt by a set of H&R coilovers.

Ewan Hopkins