RE: Poweer Window Inoperational

It is quite likely to be bad contacts in the wiring.  There are quite a few
connectors in the circuit, especially for driver's side switch for the
passenger side window. The motors need a lot of current to get the window
moving so if the circuit is not very good, they won't get enough current.
The easiest way to test is to take a direct feed from your battery,
disconnect the final connector before the motor, inside the door, and drive
the motor direct from the battery. Most of the time that is enough to
'jump-start' the motor - I've done this many times.  If it works OK, then
your problem is the wiring.  The best solution is to cut out the connectors
in both doors and solder/crimp the wires direct. How often do you remove the
motors/switches anyway? I'd much rather have windows that work!

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8