Update on No Start

Here's what I did today (and no she didn't start)? I checked for spark and there's was spark between the five wires and the distributor. I also sprayed quick start in the TB and it still didn't catch. Like I said, she keeps turning over but doesn't wanna catch.  Plugs, wires, distributor, rotor, battery, starter, alt. and fuel filter are all new. There are no tears in the TB boot nor any broken vacuum lines. Anything missing? Timing? SHould I check the timing? If so, how do I do that? TIA

Sal Guzzo

81 Scirocco S (16V to be)
81 Scirocco (motorless and directionless)
84 Rabbit (now Gti)
84 Scirocco Wolfsburg