Re: Boge or Boge?

DNK006@aol.com wrote:

> My car IS getting new struts....
> My question is this:  Should I get the hydrolic struts for $40, or Progas?
> My local VW parts store only has the hydros, so and I am a bit hesitant to do
> a mail order.  <snip>
> Thanks
> Ben
> 84 8v
>
> --

Ben, ben, ben-

I doesn't _matter_ what the local parts place has, esp if they don't
have what you want. You don't have to settle for what they have for you-

Contact the Potterman, he will get you what you need/ want and it'll be
there in a day or three. And it's a great price for high quality
components.

If the car is on fire, I run and get a local extinguisher, otherwise I
get on over to <http://www.parts4vws.com>, drop him line, he can get you
da stuff. (Oops, right now he's out for week+ doing the One Lap o'
America)

Funny thing, it doesn't feel like mail order, it feels like dude is just
around the corner or something.

TBerk