I need a Digifant Computer.

My friend has a '91 GTI 8V.  The car is very reluctant to start, and if it
does start, it'll only drive about 5mi. before it dies.  He's got it at a
Mercedes mechanic's shop right now, and the mechanic is fairly certain it's
a bad computer.  I can't check it out for myself cause the car is about 1800
mi. from me.  Basically, I'm asking if anyone has an extra Digifant brain
they'd be willing to sell.  Thanks for the help.

Ben R
Membership Coordinator
<http://www.volksport.com>
Volksport GTI and Watercool Volkswagen Club
"We support your VW Performance Addiction."