Re: Chewin' Oil instead of gas in Cali was: ND is a no go for me...

Eric,
You gotta take a pic of your Golf next to all the Behemoths in the truck
stop when you fill up with diesel on the Interstate.
Great pic for someone's website. .....see that spec between the Peterbuilt
and the Freightliner, yeah, thats me....
He he he. 8)

Randy