Chewin' Oil instead of gas in Cali was: ND is a no go for me...

Night Shadow wrote:

> Talk of gas in Cali has raised a question.  I am driving my TDI in, how
> common is Diesel at the gas stations in Cali?  Will I have a problem
> finding it?
>
> Eric
>
> --

You should have no problem finding that kerosene you put in the gas
tank, just takes a little looking sometimes.

Esp out on the interstate, the truckers have to feed their beasts.

I'll find out were some stations are close in and around the show.

TBerk