Re: fuel injector woes

Check your injector seats.  Mine (on the '78) were way wasted.  Lubing up
the seals with gas or grease works very well.  I was having the same problem
you are when I tried to put the #1 injector back in.  Then I pulled out #2
and #3 with the seat attached to the injector!  I decided it was time to
replace these cheap pieces of plastic!  When I put in the new injector seats
I had no problem getting the injectors seated.  I only used gas on the new
seals.

The injector puller tool works very well.  I think it only costs $5.  You
can also use a long screwdriver and something to leverage against (a small
block of some sort).

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Champagne Edition