Re: Virus Found. Virus Destroyed.

Just for future reference you all should check your security settings. I
have mine set not to run any malicious Active-x code. On every one of the
multiple times I opened the email, I received a warning that the document
contained malicious code and that it would not be run (the code, that is). I
believe this saved me from infection. Also, if you haven't already done it,
you should check out windows update page. They have many patches involving
security problems involving both Outlook Express and windows itself. HTH!

Ryan