From: Ewan Hopkins <ewanhopkins@hotmail.com>
To: <rmccarthy777@email.msn.com>; <wasserbox@yahoo.com>;
<sixteen.volt@gte.net>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 8:16 AM
Subject: Re: (Non Roc) Harlequin Golf Sighting

I was a year or two ago when they did the same thing with the MK4 polo, in
the UK. I've only seen a couple of them so they must have been pretty rare.
VW probably had such a good laugh selling them that they thought they'd
resurrect the scam in America.  I'd be interested to know how easy it would
be to sell one of those a few years down the line!

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8