RE: (Non Roc) Harlequin Golf Sighting

I guess I'm just weird or a stoned-age throwback to the '70s, but I'd love
to have a harlequin Scirocco. Maybe even a tie-died "stinger" antenna. I'll
hold the line at whitewalls, though.

Kinda like a major ego-trip customization that the Rice-Boyz wouldn't even
concieve of touching.
Or maybe just 'cuz I can't decide just *what* color I want my car to be.
And those unconcious drivers who cut you off or tailgate would be too darn
fearful of it to get very close...

Less speeding tickets, too. No officer would want to have to write down the
description of the car's color on the report.

"Multicolor vehicle speeding on I-80, mobile unit give chase" "over"
"Could you please describe vehicle in more detail?" "over"
"It appears to be an older Volkswagen. It is Red, and Blue, and Yellow, and,
uh, nevermind, I think someone put LSD in my donut..." "out"

 R    ô¿õ
Antaki

Monochrome Scirocco 16V

 A witty saying proves nothing.			- Voltaire