Team Scirocco Hats are ready

Ok gang,
We finally got the hats from the embroiderer. 8)
Go to:  http://members.home.net/davsarguido/Teams3.jpg  to see an image of it.
I apologize for the delay. We wanted to make sure these hats were of the highest quality for a reasonable price.
I think you will like the design and the type of hat we decided on.
The hats will run $16 plus shipping/packaging.
We will ship internationally.
Please e-mail me if you would like a hat.
The Mk1 Scirocco Silhouette hat is being made now, and should be avail by the ND show.
Team Scirocco patches should be available next week.
We will have these two hat designs plus other Scirocco items for sale during the weekend of the show, just look for me (81 Mars tt Scirocco S) or David Guido (81 Cirrus Scirocco S).

Thanks for your patience,

Randy Block
Wasser-Sport