Re: muffler for a 16v(more)

I never had a techtonics setup but I did have a magnaflow muffler with no
resonator and that thing was loud as hell. I failed my inspection because
they said it was too loud. I have heard other techtonics systems that
sound fairly quiet but I dont think they were using MagnaFlow mufflers.

Richard Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.