From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Gary A. Huff
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 8:43 AM
To: NastyRican1021@aol.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: question

You will have to take the transmission out. The bentley manual describes
this in detail. Honestly though, if you don't know what you are going to
have to take out to reach the clutch you shouldn't be replacing it. It
will end up costing more to have your car flatbed'd to a shop and
repaired while you hand the mechanic a box of spare bolts and what not
then to just take it to a reputable VW shop and have it replaced
properly. Good luck dude!

NastyRican1021@aol.com wrote:

> what all do i have to take out to reach the clucth?

Gary A. Huff scirocco86@home.com
86.5 16v Scirocco "Red Rocket" (120k miles)
80 Gas Rabbit Pickup; grazing the driveway. (Needs strut tower welding
and
title, 50k original miles)