Re: Fw: [vorsicht] VW show

Yeah, (LOL) I remember that. I was the one trying to get everyone lined up.
Boy did I get some dirty looks when those "tuna boats" showed up and I waved
them off.
Little did I know we took "their" spot.
He he he.
What a great feeling....S C I R O C C O ' s   R U L E !!!!!!!!!!!

Randy B
81 Cosmos Scirocco S - 2.0 16V project
81 Mars Scirocco S - tt 1847cc 8V
87 gold Scirocco 16V - parts for Cosmos project
No "rice" or "tuna boats" here.

> Jeezus, now there's a "Vorsicht Canada"?  What next??
>
> The original Vorsicht boys are from LA.  It's a club of younger inner-city
> guys, with a HEAVY emphasis on stuff like 4-banger Mk3 Jettas with
thumping
> stereos and 18" chrome wheels.  2 years ago at ND, they arrived at the
> show early and staked out the ENTIRE prime main front lot in front of the
> show.. they had something like 23 guys caravan all the way up from LA,
pretty
> impressive (ND is about 400 miles from LA btw).  Last year, we beat them
> it - by about 5 minutes!  They all arrived in a huge caravan, no doubt
> expecting to take "their spot" again.  Imagine the horror on their faces
as
> they rounded the corner, only to see the entire lot PACKED with
Sciroccos -