RE: brake caliper paint question

>    Any one tried powder paint?

I'm assuming you mean powdercoating, where you have to bake the paint in an
oven. If you mean something else, please explain more! The only problem with
powdercoating (that I can think of) would be ruining the rubber seals during
the bake process, which IIRC is really hot. Since you can't *totally*
rebuild the OEM calipers, and gawd only knows what's really inside of there
(especially on the rear caliper, if so equipped), I decided against that
method.

If you want to try it, let us know how it works out!

>     Also I want to congratulate all of you for having a really
> great group. Some
> times the 924/944/968 group on Rennlist can get a little
> "dysfunctional" but you
> all seem to respect each other and that's great!

You just haven't been around long enough... ;-) Seriously, though, in
general I totally agree with you. It has had it's "sub-functional" moments,
tho.

Welcome aboard!

Neal
88 16v