brake caliper paint question

Gang:
   Any one tried powder paint? We all know that brake fluid, and spray brake
cleaners will wash normal paint off with out even trying. There is a shop here
in Denver that does great and inexpensive powder work, but they don't know if
the finish will stand up to the punishment. Any experiences? I'm going to be
changing out the pads on the 924S a lot this summer (Hawk for the track/Mentex
for the street) and need a finish that will put up with temp, brake fluid and
brake clean.
   Oh...by the by...your more than likely wondering to yourself,"what the heck
is this guy doing here"...well I really like VW product. My last VW was a pretty
trick A2 Jetta GLi. I'm here learning about Sirocco's thinking about my two boy
in the future. Also a ITC Scirocco might not be out of the picture. Who
knows...?
    Also I want to congratulate all of you for having a really great group. Some
times the 924/944/968 group on Rennlist can get a little "dysfunctional" but you
all seem to respect each other and that's great!

Thanks for your input:

Rick Glesner
Littleton, Colorado
'91 90q20v (that's my current VW)
'87 924S  street legal PCA Group I racer & day to day hauler
'82 911SC Concour queen