Sightings: NJ five that's rignt five...

First two 16v's on route 23...one was black the other tornado red. I think
one may have been Dan Kraus (hey Dan do you have a Neuspeed sticker on your
windshield) ???

One in Byram route 94. MK I circa 1981 SS stripes bad shape, leather
interior was mint.

One 16v grey. He was parked and we rapped about Roccos for about 15 minutes,
while we were talking a Tornado red 16v went by....Spooky, just plain
spooky...Afterwards my wife and I hopped into the Jetta and drove back to
Mass. VW's rule !

Jason87vw@nac.net

'87 16v Stoc Roc