RE: break caliper color question???

> So then what brand/type of paint do you use for this.  I have
> heard of using high temp engine block paint, but there is not
> a very good veriety of shades

I used "Dupli-Color Engine Enamel with Ceramic."  Supposed to withstand
intermittent temps up to 500 degrees F.  There were probably 15 different
colors in stock when I got it.  It is very durable, too.  Sprayed my oil pan
and lower tie bar, and they have both held up well.   I just resprayed the
calipers after 1 1/2 years.  Great product for only $5.00 a can!

Hint:  When the can says "for additional coats after 1 hour, allow paint to
cure for 5 days", believe it.

Greg :)
http://www.DriversFound.com