Pissed off local COPS (long)

I pissed the local cops off Thurday night. I was turning onto my street, and
the light was about to turn red. I knew the three cars in front of me were
either going straight or turning right (no signals :-0). So I gunned it and
hammered down crossed the double yellow about 2.5 feet, then I made my left
while running the yellowish-red light. There was a cop coming out of my
street as I pulled the ludicris driving move right in front of him. My 98 NJ
inspection sticker might as well had a neon ring around it...He turned
around, but not before I pulled into my parking lot and hid behind a large
caprice. I went inside (nervously awaiting a knock). A little while later,
low and behold the police were behind my car running the plates. I was gone
all weekend and Monday and the car has sat without being moved. They asked
my neighbor whose car it was and she said she didn't know ! DOH! Making
matters worse. Anyway, I need a Mass inspection sticker....Anyone...Oh yeah,
and I also need to stop creating my own driving style...Hey, I think I can
fit :-o

jason87vw@nac.net
87 16v Stoc Roc