RE: MK2 mono-wiper install questions????

It takes some re-bending of the mounting frame but it will fit with no
modification of the heater tubing. It wasnt easy but I got it to fit.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Michael Leach
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2000 3:20 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: MK2 mono-wiper install questions????

well I got this mono-wiper from an 82 a while back and
I am finally getting around to installing it and I
cant seem to make it fit in there....first of all
there are two bolt holes but only the front one can
possibly line up...and I cant get the wiper motor to
go in without interfering with the air intake for the
heater....whats up here...it is definitely not plug
and play like I hoped!!!!

thanks for the help

=====
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY