no start re-visited

The weather FINALLY cooperated this weekend, so I went out to get the 'rocco running. I put the battery on the charger, as it was kinda low. Charged it up and went to work to put it on a load tester. By the time I got to work, the battery charge went from 12.56 volts to 12.19 volts. New battery time, as I wasn't sure how old the battery in it was. Put the new battery in, it started, but wouldn't stay running. I finally got it to stay running with my foot on the gas, but if I took my foot off, instant stall. I decided to let the starter cool down, so I was reading my Haynes manual, and it said something about electrical, so I checked the coil, wires, etc. Nope. I happened to bump the hall sender connector, and the damn thing practically came off in my hand, it was holding on by just a little shred of rubber. AHA!!! Now, my question: Can I get a repair kit for this thing, or do I have to go the salvage yard route?? I don't mind poking through the boneyards, but the only time I have available is Saturday, and the yards are only open till noon.

Thanks for reading this far,

Zach

86 8V (running again??)
89 S10(parts chasin' urban assault vehicle)