Re: transmission mount

John,

I installed a new tranny (aka left) and right mount last november.  The
right mount had the proper offset but the left one did not.

It's been working just fine.  The new mount appeared more heavy duty than
the original mount (13 yrs old), and it was an OEM VW mount.

Jay Bichanich
86.5 Scirocco 16V Tornado Red (Original owner)