Re: Lake Scirocco in my car!

I've got a similar body-of-water problem in mine. I noticed a puddle the
other day under my passenger seat. It only reaches forward to the middle of
the seat and back to the rear seat. This small space is the only place that
is wet. There are no leaks from the windows over there or the door. And this
problem just recently appeared out of no where. The car isn't even on the
road. Is there
some other remote location that this water might be coming from? Maybe
poltergeists?

Ryan M
'82 Rocco (totaled, now used for parts)
'82 Rocco GL (currently undergoing restoration)
'90 Jetta GL Wolfsburg