Re: Lake Scirocco in my car!

In a message dated 3/26/00 6:31:13 PM Pacific Standard Time, marie@blaze.ca
writes:

<< I did that today, got the carpets almost dry... but what I want to know is,
 where the hell is the water coming from in the first place???

 Marie >>

I had/have the same prob...I had the "leak" from the sunroof drains...and I
couldn't get them completely unclogged...then my hatch started
leaking...fixed this w/ a new weather stripping for the hatch...Now, I am
still getting a leak in the trunk...Can't figure it out...When I open the
trunk, water comes out of the holes on the truck lid...And there is also
water in the trunk itself...I am stumped...Also, All my carpets, seats, and
foam in the seats smell musty/mildewy...I have never been able to rid the car
of the smell...It always seems to come back...Any help is appreciated

Stephen Mull
'86 8v Rocco Black
Seattle, WA