Re: 16v and CIS-E questions!

(Sorry for prev post, wayward trackball cord pressing the wrong keys to blame.)

Now then;

1. Cracks in exhaust, downpipes, headers lead to incorrect readings in O2 sensor. Fix it.
2. Knock Sensor might not be torqued down right. Get a tourque wrench, clean the surfaces and retourque
correctly. (Wouldn't think it'd matter, right?)
3.  Hot air intake is not _that big a deal_. You can reroute the fresh air from a frontal area intake,
avoiding too low a opening lest you suck in rain/ puddle water and bend rods with hydrolock.
4. Yank the A/C (disposing of hte freon responsibly!) and consider keeping the P/S. Makes for a better
ride from the folks who flog reguallarily. Potterman <http://parts4vws.com> can help procure pullies
that realighn your belts and such.

Also sorry things are out of order, deal with it. I just finished watching the Matrix again (with the
AMP CRANKED UP!) and I'm feeeling no pain, at the monment.

TBerk